Followers

5 May 2014

Prima Cartographer Pop-up Box.

Hi Bloggers, Angela here to show you how I used the Cartographer set that Ali sent me.
This is a fantastic set of 16 papers although these are more like card, 1 type and sticker sheet, 1 journalling spot sticker sheet and 2 ATC card sheets. Ali also sent me the stamp and flower embellishments you can see below.
All of these are available here.


For my first sample, I would like to show you the Pop-Up box card I made.
These have become very popular at the moment and they do work really well with these papers.

This shows the card closed and flat.


And here it is open.


To make this card:

  • First I cut out the basic shape for the box by resizing the 12"x 12" sheet to make it A4.
 (If it helps I have an instruction sheet available for this card.
You will need to open it, to see it clearly).
  • Next, I cut out the images that I would use to decorate the box sides and flaps.
  • The balloons where cut out and attached to thin strips of acetate so that when they are fixed inside they appear to be floating above the box.
  • I also used several of the sentiment stickers around the box and the flaps.
  • The Pediment at the back was made using a Tim Holtz die, Ali has these here.
I just love these papers, the quality is excellent and there is so much included in the set.

Hope you have enjoyed this project and I will be back in a week with the next sample.

Happy crafting,
Angela x

3 comments:

  1. wonderful papers and make - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, you know how much I love this already, but I am here again, saying it! Love it! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, you're very kind.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete