Followers

18 Jun 2013

DOO LALLY PIP Behind the Mask + Hopeful Harriet Feeling Good project by Ali

Morning crafters
Thank you for joining me and hope you like this weeks design
I have used the

Behind The Mask + Hopeful Harriet Feelin good stamps from the Doo Lally Pip range


I started with a mount board tag, making a copy onto some cream card


I then spray a selection of Dylusion inks onto my craft mat, and swirled the card into ink, then used a heat gun to dry.  I had some ink left on mat, so used on some other card pieces for use on a later project.
I then glued the card onto my mount board.

 Stamped out image of clown on white card, coloured with distress markers, for the lighter parts i used a  water brush.  I ripped a page out of an old book, coloured with mowed lawn stains and glued to bottom of tag.
 I stamped flowers from the hopeful harriet feeling good stamp set onto the mount board tag and coloured with distress markets, then outlined with a white gel pen






I mounted the clown image onto tag, adding message
For the flowers i coloured string with mowed lawn stains, and topped with some ribbon flowers.
Added some red stickles to clown buttons + hat to finish

We have a large range of the Doo Lally Stamps on the website, and will be doing more tutorials over the coming weeks using this range. 

11 comments:

  1. Fabby project, love that little image and the gorgeous colours hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Heidi
      thought i had better do my bit, love this collection of stamps
      ali x

      Delete
  2. This looks a great project and a great tutorial with it to. Love the colours and stamps
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag and fab colours :)
    Von ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag Ali I am loving the stamps might have to get some more LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waiting for the rep to call so i can order all the new christmas ones in that range x

      Delete
  5. Love your tag Ali and the stamps too. xx C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tab Ali love the colours and the stamp trying to decide how to/what to do for yuo,re challenge.takecare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you Jean

      watch out for another project with the Doo Lally stamps next week from our New DT member Jane

      ali x

      Delete
  7. Such a delightful tag and I really enjoyed seeing your "making"of it, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful Tag, love the wee clown and the colours on the tag are just lovely. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete