Followers

22 Jun 2012

Hi all.......

Hi all, so sorry for the delay this week been uba busy here!!!!! I have been creating for a craft fair I am doing tomorrow!! sewing, card making you name it I think I have done it this week! Don't be rude.... been far too busy! It was my Birthday yesterday and I got some fab crafty books and a day on Wednesday Painting and had loads of fun! I have a few cards that are for the craft fair that I added here. I also have some great news and that has kept me very busy! I am relocating studio's!!! I am moving to Sleaford!!! It is bigger and I am going to have regular opening times! Monday 10- 3:30pm, Wednesday 10- 3:30pm and Saturday 10- 2pm. I am opening on the 9th July so pop along!!! The craft workshops are set in an attractive block paved courtyard, close to a main public car park in the heart of Sleaford’s ‘Craft and Design Quarter’. Classes are booking up fast!!!! Love and Bugsxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! Beautiful cards and I wish you lots of luck with your new craft workshops too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done and all the best for the move to your new studio's they look lovely wish I lived nearer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it, a craft shop in Sleaford! Will be visiting soon, and wish you great success in this new venture.

    ReplyDelete