Followers

30 Apr 2012

Hi All, Charlotte was unable to blog today so I am adding my "Curiosity shoppe" card stand. I hope you like as I really enjoyed making this one and think it is very different. Front: For this I cut and shaped a piece of A4 card and made it into a curved envelope style. Then I added the papers. I added hinges and metal bits from the shed to add the steampunk look.
Side: For this side I cut the man from the papers and curled him and added some foam pads to make him stand out.
Side: For this side I stamped on a domino and then added some Tim Holtz tissue tape.
For the stand I scored a piece of black card and added some Curiosity Shoppe stickers to prop up the card. Love and Bugsxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I love all of it and your attention to detail is incredible. Lee x

    ReplyDelete