Followers

8 Apr 2012

Fab Kids workshops

Not just for the Girls x



Hi all

well I must be mad!!?? over this holiday I have held a trial Kids workshop and it was great! The kids had so much fun and they went home very very happy. It was on the rainiest day so far af the holidays so great timing! My kids were there and had loads of fun too. It went so well I will be holding them in most holidays. The next one is nearly here!!! June, as there are two bank holidays that week I will only be having two. The places are limited and I ask a parent/ carer to stay.


The dates are:

Wednesday 6th June- mirror class- very messy and loads of fun. £6 per child.
Friday 8th June - Paper book - great fo a gift - £5 per child.


Just email me if you would like a place. As usual workshops are held at my studio in Bracebridge Heath.

Love and bugsxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment