Followers

14 Jan 2012

Exciting news......

Hi all,

well I have some very very exciting news!!! I am going to be opening a Studio "Angel Art", in Bracebridge Heath Lincoln. I will be teaching classes of all varieties. There will be card making, scrapbooking, altered arts and much more!! I will be stocking the very basic in craft items such as card pick and mix, glues and tape. There will be some homemade goodies thrown in there too. I have put a list below of the classes if any one would like to do them please email me at angelart38@yahoo.co.uk and I can book you on. Please be aware places are limited and there are stairs to get to the studio. I will be providing biscuits/cakes and plenty of tea! I am so so excited to mix with like minded people and share my enthusiasum and skills. Here are the classes:

1st March - Altered mirror 10am- 12 noon £10
5th March - stamp of the month class stamp set included 10-12 noon £12
7th March - scrapbook get together 10am-1pm £3
12th March - 2 steampunk cards inc fabric flowers 10-12 noon £6
20th March - All day class 9:45- 14:30 Configuration Shelf bring lunch- cakes included. A variety of techniques covered £15
23rd March - cuttlebug club £3
24th March- repeat 2 steampunk cards inc fabric flowers 11am- 1pm £6
28th March - Basic card making ie scoring/ inks etc 10-11am £3

Love and Bugs xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Andrea on your new venture The Angel Art Studio. Such a lovely name. I know it will be a great success. You make such fantastic cards and works of art and it is so good that you are going to share them with us. Good luck and look forward to seeing you there. xxx

    ReplyDelete