Followers

12 Jan 2012

Dark and gothic card


Hi all

Well I have made this card and I love it. I think I was having a dark day that day. I used the stains and I love them so so much. They are easy to use and the can be used on so many things.
Ok so here is the recipie:




Stains : Black soot and dusty concord
13th Hour Kaisercraft papers
13th Hour Kaisercraft stamp set
Ribbon
Gorge lady cameo


All of the fabby things are available from Ali, they are so yummy. Hope you all like

Love and bugs xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the card Andrea the colours are lovely.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Andrea, its amazing. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card Andrea. I love using dark Gothic colours. You make brilliant cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, the colours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete