Followers

26 Apr 2011

Second part of configurations

Hi all

here is the second part of my Birthday configuration box hope you all like.

This is the next step I have added the small left box and found a cute Elli to add to the box and distressed the edges using the spiced Marmalade distress ink and weaver brush. I have also added in the bottom right box a polymer glow in the dark steampunk monster I made (the 1st one nearly set my house on fire my beautiful range cooker nearly went up in flames oopppsss). In the top box I have added a triple embossed number 7.



Here is the final piccy of the finished box as you can see I have added a perty bunting. So cute. And you can add anything you want and make it uber cute and fun. Well I hope you all love it. Love and bugs andreax

No comments:

Post a Comment