Followers

25 Jun 2010

hellooooooooo

Front page


The pull out tag page


next page- dotty mad


Yummy back page (my fave)

Well I have been so so so busy this week don't know how I fit sleeping in????
My daughter Paige sang in a cluster choir in Lincoln cathedral on Wednesday and she was amazing (she is only 7) but made me so very proud in a great historical, spiritual place singing her heart out.
I have blogged the book I did today at The textile workshop in Nottingham with Claire today. I really really enjoyed sitting quietly (no racing around) for a few hours and crafting. I used Paper Artsy stamps, loads of distress inks and some fab papers and stamps (postage kind) I am pleased with what I did and came away refreshed. Going to need that off to demo at Doncaster on Sunday, been a while so got to get back into it. Next week I may even get to do some challenge cards I keep meaning to do at the beginning of the week.
Love and bugsxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. oooh thats gorgeous hun!! love it and will see you on sunday!!! yey!!xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete