Followers

27 May 2010

Busy busy busy........

My hubby (Stu)

Me in sunny London

Well I am still here! I have been very busy this week I have a new project in the pipe line. I will blog them soon enough! I have done a couple of Tilda cards I will blog those tomorrow, been very naughty, just not enough hours in the day especially when I have been gallivanting!!
I have just come back from London, my very first time. I went for an early birthday prezzie and it was fab. Me and the hubby saw the fab Phantom Of The Opera and it was spine chilling. So romantic so I am on cloud nine, just as I can't walk anymore, my legs and feet are so so sore, but it was all worth it. I have added some pics.
Looking forward to the Lincoln show on Sunday should be great.
Love and Bugsxxx

3 comments:

  1. oh i love phantom of the opera, i have the dvd with gerard butler ( yummo!!)and it is super!! looks like you had great weather for exploring too hun, hugs lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pleased you both had a great time can't wait to hear more. Looking forward to Sunday and what news you have for us all
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I don't know what's going on I have tried to leave you a comment but not showing so let's try again.
    Looks like you are having a great time can't wait to catch up Sunday
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete