Followers

9 Mar 2010

Flutterby crazy



Gone all flutterby crazy today. Ali wanted some cards doing for the show and of course I jumped at the chance. We did some fab things with butterfly stamps. The first (splodgy purple card, and my favorite) I used alcohol inks as the background and then stamped the lush inkadinkado stamps on using archival ink. I love the vibrant colours on this one and would say I am going purple mad.
The other card (the red and black one) was stamped using a magenta butterfly stamp. I am happy with how they look and I had loads of fun.
Still have not done my challenge card that I messed up but been so busy decorating. Just got the kitchen to go now and that is good as I only moved in my new house in December so very happy every other room fully decorated. Then I can get on with the crafting full time. Can't wait!!!!
Love and bugs xx

2 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous Andrea! Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh these are both amazing, splodgy one is my fav, really cool,hugs lou xx

    ReplyDelete