Followers

23 Feb 2010

Been a busy crafter



Hi all
I have been a busy crafter today. I have managed to do two blog challenge cards as you can see. One is for Penny Black. It had to be green, pink and yellow. Had fun with this one as I never use yellow so that was hard to find yellow in the pile of papers.
The other one which is my favourite. The new Gorguss girl stamp. It is for Totally Gorguss Blog. It had to have flowers on the card. Loved this one I love flowers and bling.
I also worked with stu's new drawings today and made some fab cards he will be pleased. I will be posting the new designs soon so keep watching this space. Just keeping you all hanging on!!
Love and Bugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a super card.

    Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been busy hun!! gorgeous cards, love them both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really sweet card! love the cutie image:-Thank you for joining us at TG this week!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card andrea...love your sweet image....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete