Followers

12 Dec 2009

Lily-Boo challange card Paper piecing



Hi all,
Been over to Lily-Boo's Blog and done their challange. The one using the Ugly Bugs is the challange card "Give us a kiss" and the other card I did is for my Uncle for leaving the RAF. Thank goodness for photo glue. It was a paper piecing challange and I really enjoyed doing it. It took me out of my box and into a different angle, lots of fun.
Ali has been uploading all the Sarah Kay stamps to the website so have a look out for them.
Love and Bugs xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. super cute cards andrea, love them both but have a soft spot for those little bugs!!!! thank you for joining in with the fun over on lily-boo too, i can't wait for saturday to get some more sarah kay stamps, i bought my first one last crafty club and she is gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are beautiful and what an adorable image too. Thanks for joining us this month ove at Lily-Boo Too.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol what lovely bugs ! they are gorgeous .
    thanks for joining us at lily-boo-too

    ReplyDelete